Digital Marketing Services
When you team up with our crew here at Kite Media, you will have a group of dedicated marketers in your corner helping your Chem-Dry franchise win more business online.
We have worked with Chem-Dry for 10+ years & over that time we’ve learned a lot. Seriously, a ton. And we’ve put that experience to work to develop an incredibly effective online marketing strategy that’s catered specifically to Chem-Dry.
We’re confident in what we do & would love the chance to show you. Fill out the form to get in touch or scroll down to learn more.
Services We Offer Services We OfferServices We Offer
What We Do
We provide proven digital marketing services focused around SEO + PPC that work to generate more leads and improve overall online visibility for Chem-Dry franchise owners.
Chem-Dry Website Design
We build awesome websites that work. We combine design with function to create sites that look great and function like they should. Our forte is designing clean & simple informational sites for Chem-Dry franchise owners.
We’ll create a mobile-friendly website utilizing your existing domain name that will be seamlessly converted over to one of our designs without downtime. The site can be customized to fit your needs & preferences. You can see examples of our base Chem-Dry site designs by clicking the links below:
Example 1, Example 2, Example 3, Example 4
Search Engine Optimization
We will help your business establish a powerful online presence with great organic search rankings. The time and effort we spend on your SEO strategy is geared toward placing your business at the top of search results.
- Local listing optimization. We will publish your biz info on applicable local listing sites across the web. We’ll work to keep this information up-to-date, fix discrepancies, and remove duplicate listings.
- Google Business Profile support. We will get access to your Google Business Profile (GBP) listing and will then post 1x per month and add new photos each month. The GBP landscape has been rocky as of late, to say the least. Many businesses, including some of our clients, have dealt with suspensions, ranking fluctuations, and even complete drop-offs in visibility on the map. While we may provide support for these types of issues if and when they arise, we do want to be clear that we are not in control of the status, ranking, or any other element of your GBP listing and there may be extra fees involved if our support is needed for troubleshooting those types of issues. One of the best ways to ensure your listing doesn’t fall victim to any of the issues described above is to avoid frequent changes to your listing information.
- Link building. We will build 2 links that point back to your website each month. This serves as a means for others to find your site as well as an indicator to search engines that your site is relevant and credible.
- Site optimization. We will optimize your site content to rank for up to 15 search terms related to your services within your geographic service area. i.e. “carpet cleaning near me.”
- Content creation. We will create new website content in the form of either 1 new geo-targeted landing page or 1 new blog post per month.
- Reporting. We will give you access to our real-time reporting dashboard where you can view SEO-specific data. In addition, we will send you a personalized report every month that outlines our efforts from the previous month.
We create targeted ads to be placed at the top of results across the web that will help increase brand awareness with your customers. Our PPC services are a great boost for a new company or those looking to generate new business.
- Active management. We’ll be in your account on a routine basis making updates to ads, keywords, bids, and budgets in order to make the ads perform as efficiently and effectively as possible. We’ll review your budget daily to ensure you don’t overspend.
- Search ads. We’ll create ads for the search network by default. Search ads are the text ads that appear within Google search results when someone is actively searching for your services. If your budget allows, we may also opt to run display ads, which are image ads that appear on other websites. This includes remarketing ads that will appear specifically for people who have visited your website in the past.
- Google Local Service Ads (LSA). Also known as Google Guaranteed ads. We will create an LSA account for you and will facilitate the setup process, which includes insurance verification and bypassing the background check for your business. We will provide ongoing support for this ad platform as part of the PPC service.
- Tracking. We will set up tracking on your website that allows us to track the source of contact forms that are submitted through the site. We will also set up a call tracking phone number that will appear on your ads and website when traffic comes from PPC. This will allow us to accurately track the results of the money you spend on PPC. There is an initial $25 fee, which will be applied to your account to cover the cost of phone calls. You will be billed directly by Call Tracking Metrics at 3¢ per minute, which for most businesses, equates to around $8/month depending on usage.
- Reporting. We’ll give you access to our real-time reporting dashboard where you can view PPC-specific data. In addition, we will share suggestions that we could implement to improve your account and you will have direct access to your account rep who you can contact to discuss your ads.
We would recommend a daily ad budget of no less than $30/day, however, ad budgets are extremely flexible based on how aggressive you would like to be. In general, the higher your ad budget, the more your ads will be seen.
- Website + PPC service
- Savings of $15/month
- Website + SEO service
- Savings of $25/month
PPC + SEO
- Website + PPC + SEO service
- Savings of $124/month
- Our most popular option!
- Need more than what’s included in our base packages? Let’s talk about creating a custom plan that fits your needs.
All packages include a one-time setup fee of $249. Google PPC ad budgets are charged separately and in addition to our service fees. We suggest budgeting no less than $30/day toward your ad budget, but we can help you determine how much you will need to spend in order to get the most out of your ads.
What People Are Saying
It has been a pleasure working with the staff at Kite media for the past several years. They really know their stuff! They go above and beyond to look out for our businesses best interest on the web. We would highly recommend them for any of your SEO Needs!
- Teresa Adcock
Kite Media has by far been the best investment we have made for staying relevant in the eyes of those folks who need our services.
- Cheryl Pittiglio
The Kite Media team has renewed our small business and set us on a path for success. Professional, trendy, and responsive. We really enjoy working with Kite Media.
- Eric Broussard
Kite Media has been a fantastic group to work with. They are professional and timely. Customer service is excellent. I highly recommend working with this group of intelligent, highly motivated, young media specialists. This team has been so amazing!
- Sandra Billeaudeau
I highly recommend Kite Media. They have been my go-to since we opened our franchise several years ago. I am able to contact them at any time and they are there to help! If you want good customer service, your numbers increased and creative thinking for your website, PPC and SEO then give Kite Media a call.
- Maxine Plante
The customer care, quality of support & results, they go over & above, they are about me not their pocket book. [They] are always immediate responders and call me to keep me in touch with what’s important to know or do. Extremely knowledgeable, innovative, and great to work with!
- Susanna Withrow
We learned about Kite Media...Like a light switch the phones began to ring. With Kite Media managing our PPC as well as website...we have grown from running 1-3 vans in a very short amount of time. If you want your phones to ring I highly recommend Kite Media.
- Nora Beauchamp
I have been so impressed with the team at Kite Media. They are so quick to respond and full of wonderful ideas. They have taken a huge burden off of our plate and we couldn't be happier.
- Tara Outson
Watch More Reviews
Who We Are Who We AreWho We AreWho We Are
Who We Are
Who we are
Why Work With Us?
Customer Service. We’ll proactively contact you to give reports & get feedback. We’ll also be responsive when you reach out to us.
Personalization. Your Chem-Dry franchise isn’t the same as every other Chem-Dry franchise so a one-size-fits-all service shouldn’t be your only option. We’re flexible & will cater our services to your specific needs.
Results. We’ve worked with Chem-Dry for 10+ years; we know what works & won’t waste your $$$ on marketing that doesn’t.
No strings attached. Stick with us for the results, not because you’re locked into a contract. No term commitments & no cancellation fees.
Increasing your customer review count is one of the absolute best things you can do for your business. We’ve made that process easier with our review generation business cards. Grow your customer reviews by leaving these handy cards behind as a physical reminder for your customers to review your business after a cleaning appointment.
Customers can quickly & easily leave a review on your Google listing by scanning the QR code with their smartphone camera app. The default camera app on most smartphones will automatically recognize the QR code & display a pop-up link, which will take them directly to your Google listing where they can write a review.